-CONFLICT- -CONFLICT-

It was ok but....

It sounds like you have an accent... from what country I'm not sure. Anyway, maybe if you recorded the voices in your own language and then gave it english subtitles people would like it better.... because it was kind of slow. But other than that it was ok :D

INDRE responds:

most of voices are of my friends,they have a bigger accent than me.I was just Deathy. and one more thing,I`m from Lithuania.

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

Great end to a great series

What a way to go, I'll be missin' these retards...

The Mega Man Matrix The Mega Man Matrix

Excellent

Excellent example of how a good flash movie is supposed to be. Excellent concept and character design as well. Good intro, plot, and I loved how the credits had a background of the end of the story. Very dramatic.

You get a 5!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Action Packed to the T

I really liked this game! There was only 1 bug I found, and that's after you beat the angry penguin. What happens is when I go into the level select door and then LEVEL2 , it spawns me inside of the world ( I think ) and proceeds to drain all 3 of my lives till I die! :-( Other than that, TOP NOTCH and I hope to see LOTS MORE!!!

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

Awesome

If you could make it so when you die, you press SPACE to start over...it would make it 10 times more addicting :D.

10/10
5/5

Peace

Bounce Teh Balls! Bounce Teh Balls!

Whoah

Getting past 29 is impossible.

Diki responds:

No it is not. There is a trick to it. You have to hit the right ball (or left, but right is easier) when it's just about to hit the ground, that way, it removes it's sync with the left ball.